Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's been way too long...

Helping mom rake the leaves.

Having fun sitting in the big pile that mom just raked!

Here, I picked this one just for you! Isn't it pretty?



Check out my little ponytail on the top of my head! :)


So the month of October blew by and here we are almost halfway through November! I'm sad to see the cold and rainy days of November here already. Although, I can't complain too much, just a week ago at this time it was 70 degrees and sunny. By the weekend it was 35 for a high!! Crazy Wisconsin weather!
October was a fairly uneventful month for us. We spent the nice weekends getting things done to the house to get ready for winter. Addy enjoyed playing outside in the leaves! She had fun picking up all the pretty ones!
Addison significantly added to her vocabulary this past month. Every day it seems she says something new. She loves to read books and point out all of the cats, dogs, cows, etc. This afternoon I think she sat by herself with her basket of books for a good 20 minutes 'reading'. Its very cute to watch her! It also gives me a break from keeping her out of the refridgerator, chasing her up the stairs, and just keeping her from tearing the house apart! :) She really is having fun discovering all the things that she is capable of now, which is exhausting for mom and dad!
Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just two weeks away, which means Addison will be 18 months old! How time has flown by!

1 comment:

Teresa and Kory said...

Yay! So glad you finally posted. I love that list pic of Addie with the cute jean skirt on! I love it. I read your blogs in anticipation of what I have to look forward to :) We are still in the crawling stage--thank goodness!!!!