Tuesday, April 28, 2009

34 weeks and counting

No pics this week(for now), just thought I would throw a post in here!
We are all doing well, Tom and Addison are getting over colds. I'm still constantly wiping Addy's nose! Luckily she is pretty good about it and I don't have to tackle her to do it! I do have to tackle her to change her diaper though! I'll be potty training this summer while I am home on maternity leave!
Tom has been working on getting Addison's new room ready, he had started painting last week. With all the rain we had over the weekend, we discovered a leak in our roof, which is leaking into Addy's new room. So...we have to get that checked out and fixed before moving on. Hopefully it doesn't take too long!
I am doing well, just over 34 weeks now. I went to the OB today and everything looks/sounds really good. We're in the home stretch! Tom and I are starting to work on a plan for what we are going to do with Addison when I go into labor. It probably would be easier to schedule another c-section, but I REALLY don't want to do that again if I don't have to. So keep your fingers crossed that I can VBAC!!
We had a ton of rain this weekend, and its amazing how fast everything has greened up! My tulips are starting to bloom and everything else just seems to be popping out of the ground. I love this time of year! :)

No comments: